Bare Bones Movement Pilates is all about keeping it simple, and this applies to your visit to the studio.
- Socks are required during a Pilates class at the Studio – unless you have your own loops!
- Wash your hands in the Studio before class.
- The Studio will open 10 minutes before each scheduled class so please arrive in time to check in, store your shoes and effects and personalise your Reformer settings.
- Classes will start on time and late arrivals will not be admitted.
- For your first visit please arrive 10 minutes early and identify yourself to the instructor. You must advise the instructor of any injuries, movement restrictions, or health conditions you may have.
- The Class Cancellation window is 8 hours prior to the start of the class – if you can’t make your class we need to allow others the opportunity to join. See Terms & Conditions for more information on the Cancellation Policy.
- After class wipe down your Reformer and any equipment used, with the products provided.
- Inform, and/or Remind your Instructor of any injuries, restrictions, or health conditions you have. Help them to help you.